[Meeting Minutes Index]|
Wednesday Night, 4/13/05
For the general membership meeting
Which took place Wednesday Night 4/13/05
Party Time: 6:00 to 8:30 PM
Meeting Business 7:00 PM
Bob Hurlbett & Sara Webber's house
650 Juanita Ave.
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
I filled info for Tom Truax as secretary at this meeting. Brendan asked
if we had reviewed the minutes from our last meeting, and the motion was made
and carried as the minutes were approved
- David Haight spoke about combining our efforts with the SBSA. It was his
hope that SCPA members would also join the SBSA.He expressed that the SBSA
handles most of the business and public relations in Santa Barbara, and the
support of SCPA members at events and meeting where the public speaks to city
council members and city staff would be helpful.
- SCPA members thought it may be nice if Hang gliders could give them a
ride up the hill instead of driving by saying nothing.
- SCPA members also voiced that the SBSA members donít really fly Ojai,
which is a popular flying site for the SCPA
- SCPA members also suggested that we are all pilots, but we are also
connected on a social level.
- David Haight suggested a BBQ for both clubs may be a good idea.
- The treasurer reported that we need to pay our 2005 membership dues.
- Bob Hurlbett suggested we all chip in to the host of the SCPA meetings to
help with the costs.
- The Litech Corporation is repairing our wind talker Debbie.
- The June meeting will be held on the third Wednesday (June
15th) of the month at Rob Sporrer's place.
- Bob Hurlbett
- Ron Faoro
- Benson Lamb
- Brendan Pegg, Kristie Pegg, & their son Konner
- Tom Pipkin
- Rob Sporrer
- Marty DeVietti
- David Haight
- Chris Grantham
- Sharon Sweeney
- Dan Keyser
- Bill Bailey
- Eddie Skow& his nephew Josh
- Kevin McGinley
Wednesday night, 6/15/05
6 pm for social hour and 7 pm for association business
Rob Sporrer's house
at Willowbrook Ranch
Minutes by Rob Sporrerr