So I'm at Skyport the other day...

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

So I'm at Skyport the other day...

Postby Dean S » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

and I see this guy pull up to watch the paragliders launch. In the back of his truck I see this (photo below). He said he trained his dog to wear the goggles since his dog has his head out the window the entire time while driving. For a second, I thought the dog was a pilot - maybe Chris Grantham with long hair, but a closer look confirmed it was just Tom Pipkin sporting an brutal five-o-clock shadow :wink: Cracked me up
Attachments
IMG_1276a.jpg
When in doubt...TOP OUT!
Dean S

Re: So I'm at Skyport the other day...

Postby Cormac » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Old dog can learn new tricks... This is my buddy's dog that rides in the back of his scooter with him... He is sporting his "doggles."
Attachments
butchralph.jpg
Cormac

Postby Lew Riffle » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 am

Just to be dull about these cute ole guys lovin life it is really hard on dog's eyes to be exposed to high wind velocity...ours to...but we can figure that out for ourselves....our buddies will take one for the team and unconditional love. Bottom line is that it not only cute to put googles on dogs sticking their head into the wind but the right and cool thing to do as well. Wooof! LEW
Lew Riffle

Postby Lesl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:27 pm

You should ride them this way...so they can appreciate the look of a beautiful girl and put a smile on its face :D

http://www.dump.com/2010/03/16/first-he ... as-like-d/
Lesl

Return to General