Greg Knudsen Memorial Sept 6th - 3pm Skofield Park

Club meetings, competitions, and event announcements.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Greg Knudsen Memorial Sept 6th - 3pm Skofield Park

Postby SA » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 am

Hello All,

For those of you who haven't heard..... on July 14, 2015 our good friend Gregory Knudson suffered fatal injuries while flying near Markstein, France. The circumstances surrounding the accident are still under investigation.

Greg visited Santa Barbara to visit his sister and her family often. Greg would join us for flying every time he came through town. I enjoyed flying and spending time with Greg in Mexico, Spain, and Bulgaria. He was a pilot for Cargolux, and traveled the world. I remember Greg as a positive spirit who always seem to have something to smile and laugh about.

Greg's sister Claudia called me, and asked that I pass along information about a memorial gathering she is organizing here in Santa Barbara at Skofield at 3pm on September 6th.

Please come celebrate Gregory Knudson. Bring a story (or two), a song, a musical instrument, a dish to feed 10, or a bottle to share ~ whatever you are moved to express in celebration of his life that he shared with you ~ let us gather together. You are welcome to contact me with details, I welcome RSVP's and suggestions. Please pass the information to others who would like to know. Thank you.

Date: Sunday, September 6, 2015
Location: Skofield Park - 1819 Las Canoas Rd, Santa Barbara, California 93105
Time: 3:00PM – Until we are done

RSVP: Claudia Knudson – (805)455-1781 or caknud@gmail.com
Rob Sporrer
SA

Return to Events, Competitions, Meetings