Rainy Day Entertainment

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Rainy Day Entertainment

Postby Dean S » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:28 am

A BLIND paraglider pilot wanders into a local bar in SB, makes his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you want to hear a blonde hang glider joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet...

In a very deep, husky voice, the blonde hang glider pilot next to him says, "Before you tell that joke sir, I think it is only fair... given that you are a blind paraglider pilot, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde hang glider pilot with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde hang glider pilot tipping the scales at over 300 lb.
3. I'm a 6’ 6” tall, 275 lb. blonde hang glider pilot with a black belt in karate.
4. The hang glider pilot sitting next to me is blond and is a professional weight-lifter.
5. The hang glider pilot to your right is blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously mister, do you still want to tell that joke?"

The blind paraglider pilot thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, "Nah...not if I'm going to have to explain it five times”.

I know, I know, this isn’t the forum for telling jokes…I just couldn’t help myself. I’ll really try to refrain from this in the future :wink: With the weather being bad for the next couple days I thought we could use some cheap entertainment.

Disclaimer: No paraglider or hang glider pilots were injured in the telling of this joke and all hang glider references are ficticious. All testing of this joke was done on brain dead mice. Repeating this joke at the Skyport upper launch is at your own risk.
Dean S

Return to General