Moving to Colorado

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Moving to Colorado

Postby hhcutlip » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:00 pm

:( and :D at the same time

I've accepted a job in Boulder and will be moving before the end of March. It's tough to leave SB but my work situation and my desire to stay in my field makes the case for staying pretty thin...and from what I hear Boulder is pretty nice so I'm stoked about that. I'll definitely keep flying.

It's been a great joy to know and fly with all of you over the years. My wife has family in the area so I know I'll be back from time to time and if the weather's good I'll definitely bring my wing. I'm sorry that I didn't spend more time with everyone but I look forward to staying on the forum and seeing you all again soon. If anyone's ever in the area and needs a place to stay or wants to keep flying don't hesitate to call me.

Good luck and stay safe.

-Hansford
hhcutlip

Re: Moving to Colorado

Postby irene » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:46 am

Yikes, we will miss you... Please stay in touch. Post your flights.
And good luck with everything, Boulder seems like a great place to live...
irene
irene
irene

Postby Parma Chris » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:31 am

Fly safe and im sure we will see you up at skyport in no time!
"FlynSB"
My YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/flynsb
My Picasa Pics --> http://picasaweb.google.com/FlynSB
Where I learned to FLY! --> http://eagleparagliding.com/
Parma Chris

Postby Bo Criss » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 am

Hansford,

Sorry to see you go! It's been a lot of fun along the way. I'm going to miss the pre-Turkey extravaganza! And your birthday piñata will always bring a smile.

It's been fun seeing you grow in paragliding and I'm glad you had some great flights at Pine and here in Santa Barbara.

Boulder is really cool, so we'll be out!

We'll all miss you!

Bo
Bo Criss

Postby bhurlbett » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:11 am

Boulder is a cool town, Hansford, as I'm sure you already know. There is some paragliding on the front range but more on the west side, from Telluride south to Grand Junction and east to Rifle. I'll be visiting in GJ during the week of May 6th so if you are free, lets fly together. Call me at 805-570-8680 and/or join us for the SCPA meeting Wednesday night at my place and we'll go through the maps.
bhurlbett

Postby Skippy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:26 am

Sorry you have to leave the area, but there are worse places to move to than Boulder... I hear it's a great outdoors place, especially if you like skiing. Good luck out there, and hopefully we'll see you again either around here or in CO.
Take care,
Skippy
Skippy

Return to General