MARSHALL Fly-In Saturday, July 8th

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

MARSHALL Fly-In Saturday, July 8th

Postby Dean S » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:12 pm

Hey, just giving you a heads-up, Marshall has their annual fly-in this Saturday, July 8th. I’ve been the last couple years and it’s always been great flying, plenty of pilots and lots of fun. Some of you should get a car pool going and meet me out there. I’ll be driving up to launch from the LZ around 1:30 and I’ll have room for 3. If you want to pile in with me call me before Saturday. The last couple weekends I’ve been flying Marshall and it’s been really good. Stop thinking about it and just show up. My e-mail is dean@laseroptions.com

I copied this from the CSS Forum:

8 July 2006 - 12th Anniversary Fly-In
Mark it on your calendar. Plan on heading out to join the annual FLY-IN, Saturday July 8th, 2006 all day at Crestline/Marshall/Andy Jackson Airpark (map). A fun competition, great food at the LZ after flying, dozens of raffle prizes, the usual great summer flying conditions and a way to both meet new flying friends and see many of those you may not have seen in years. Details:

Raffle:
Di McKenzie has rounded up a bunch of really good prizes for the raffle. The total value is now over $1900.00 Some of the prize donors:

Superfly
Jerseys
High Energy
Ozone
USHPA
Flytec
Wills Wing
James Bradley

We have over $1900 worth of raffle prizes, including a helmet-mount mini-vario from Flytec.
Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the day Saturday, $1/each. The raffle is conducted during the evening, after most everyone has eaten. Ticket holders must be present to claim prizes.

Food:
We've hired a local BBQ chef, Double D's BBQ, to provide the food for this event, which will include BBQ Beef, chicken, hot links, and other favorites. See menu.

Flying Contest:
Simple and fun spot-landing contest. See contest details link below.

Contest Registration

All pilots are in the contest.
Optional side-pot - inquire at LZ.
Dean S

Return to General