Mike from Port Townsend

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Mike from Port Townsend

Postby Mike McIntyre » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi all,
I'm Mike McIntyre (baggie) from the Rainier Paragliding Club in Washington State. I visited here last year for about 6 weeks, flew with many of you, & I'm back again till the end of February. I'm staying in Ventura, and would like to fly about any day of the week, all day long. Last year I flew the grade a lot, and to a lesser extent, hill canyon, also skyport, alternator, & Bates. I've got a full size dodge extendacab for trips up to skyport, alternator, or wherever. It's a manual, though, so whoever might drive it down has to be able to. Please call me at my cell phone if there's a group going up somewhere & room for another...#360-302-1326, or email arfulbark@yahoo.com.
It's good to be back.
Thanks, Mike
P.S. If Marty & Carmen read this, please get in touch. I've lost your numbers. Mike
Mike McIntyre

Re: Mike from Port Townsend

Postby Robb » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome back Mike!
Just an update, the grade is just as friendly as ever, but Hill Canyon is still posted and has new development across the street. Be prudent if you go there.
Robb
Cell: 805-990-5598
RaeLynn: 805-908-5162
Robb

Re: Mike from Port Townsend

Postby Marty DeVietti » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi Mike!

Marty's Cell is: 805.832.3088.

I might get out this coming friday to the grade or the nut house...but will have to wait and see. The nut house has been off the hook lately, and Carmen made it possible for me to hit two of the biggest days of the year so far. Love to fly with you if possible!

Welcome back to the area!

m and c
Marty DeVietti

Return to General