Thanks & Goodbye!

Multifarious banter, club business, announcements & greetings.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Thanks & Goodbye!

Postby b.kniveton » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that I'm extremely grateful for your continued support, advice, guidance and of course, the non-stop banter in the van rides! I came to Santa Barbara with the intent of learning to fly and getting some air time before I head back to Jackson Hole this summer. Since receiving my P2 from Fly Above All in late October I've logged nearly 15 mountain flights and just over 11 hours of air time! During my time here in Santa Barbara I have been impressed by the flying community on a number of levels.

I would specifically like to thank the Fly Above All crew (Bruce, Chad, Jimmy, Irene, Bob & LeeAnn) for their abilities as instructors. The entire crew has consistently exceeded my expectations since day 1!

I am also indebted to the following folks for their impromptu lessons, guidance and mentoring: Glenny, Doug, Kev Dog & Rob at Eagle, and the entire S.B, flying community for welcoming me into the air!

I will be teaching outdoor education in Northern Arizona until late May, then it's back to Jackson Hole, Wy for the summer rafting & kayaking season. If anyone is looking for a summer road trip, you have a place to crash in Jackson Hole!

My email is: b.kniveton@gmail.com

Until we cross paths again, I hope you all have consistent lift to cloud base and smooth glides to the beach!

Cheers,
Burket aka "B"
b.kniveton

Re: Thanks & Goodbye!

Postby glenny » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 am

it was a pleasure meeting and helping you out... the flight at happy was just too fun.... keep in touch and keep on truckin;

glenny
glenny

Postby irene » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 am

It was great to meet you B. I hope you can come back one of these days..
irene
irene
irene

Postby pengoquin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm

It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to share some airtime. Keep in touch, just might come out your way this summer.

Bob
pengoquin

Return to General