Ozone Mojo 3 (L), only 42 hrs, new low price!

Stuff....For sale!

Moderator: Moderation Team

Ozone Mojo 3 (L), only 42 hrs, new low price!

Postby azwyatt » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 am

I'm reluctantly selling my Mojo 3, size L (95-115kg). It's been a wonderful wing for me, but I've decided to move up to a 1-2. This thing is bulletproof! I've been comfortable in weather that made friends flying a DHV2 literally pack up and head home! It launches straight and makes me look like a hero every time! Just look at the pictures, how the mylar inserts stand up at attention like a squad of soldiers.
Like the wing is at the ready to rush into the power zone straight and square. Gets me emotional just thinking about it, LOL. I ALWAYS concertina folded this wing to ensure that the mylar inserts would stay that way.

The wing had a small rip (about 4 inches) that was repaired immediately. I took my time on the repair, and as you can see by the picture, it's a quality job.
There were two extreme upper cascade brake lines which I replaced after a launch on a rocky area cut them. They were measured to within half a milimeter for the replacement and the new lines have absolutely no negative impact on handling or safety. One brake toggle's snap is currently broken, but I will replace the brake toggle at no charge before I ship the wing.
This wing has been very good to me. Its passive safety is impeccable. Its custom colors make it truly one-of-a-kind. I have had innumerable compliments on how beautiful this wing is.
I have a log book if you'd like to see it. 37 hours of free-flight and 5 hours of motor flight. It does very well with a motor, too. Don't miss the cnance to pick this wing up at $1000 off of the retail, with only a little over 1/10th of its life used up!

The wing is located in Phoenix. I'll ship it for free if asking price is met.
Please contact me at wyattlines@yahoo.com or 520-289-7512. Thanks!
Last edited by azwyatt on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
azwyatt

Re: Ozone Mojo 3 (L), only 42 hrs

Postby azwyatt » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 am

New price: 1900!
azwyatt

Re: Ozone Mojo 3 (L), only 42 hrs, new low price!

Postby azwyatt » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 pm

New price: 1700. This price includes FRESH annual inspection and professional repair of the rip which I repaired as pictured with ripstop tape.
azwyatt

Return to Gear For Sale