CSS Regional Hang Glider Aerobatics Competition - June 5th

Tom Mayer Died Saturday in DBLD's arms at Andy Jackson Flight Park

Moderator: Moderation Team

CSS Regional Hang Glider Aerobatics Competition - June 5th

Postby rod_clark » Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Dear friends,

This June 5th, Crestline Soaring Society is hosting the CSS/SoCal Regional Hang Glider Aerobatics Competition in conjunction with our Presidential Citation Celebration BBQ for Owen Morse.

I would like to invite you to participate!

The competition will be held on the afternoon of the BBQ. It’s FREE to enter! However, participants are required to purchase a smoke bomb (at approximately our cost) for $10. This event is a one-run event. Best performance wins. There is an Open Class and a Sportsman Class. The Sportsman Class is for first time aerobatic competitors, and beautiful hand-blown glass trophies (created by world-renowned glass artist and our USHPA President Lisa Tate) will be awarded to the winners of both classes!

Everyone - even single-surface pilots! - are encouraged to participate. Aerobatics competitions help promote the sport of hang gliding in a good light to new and younger audiences! So come out and wang it up!

If you’re interested in competing, please email me at rod@rodclark.com right away!

Advance registration will help us secure the appropriate number of smoke bombs and shuttles to launch! Also, I can provide aerobatics rules and regulations via email to anyone interested in competing so you can maximize your score during your performance.

Come fly! Come celebrate! Come BBQ! Come Wang!
rod_clark

Re: CSS Regional Hang Glider Aerobatics Competition - June 5

Postby tom mayer » Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Did someone say "Wang and BBQ" Yahoo! let's go! I am entered in the aero-comp nad am looking for people to share the ride down. Any body interested give me a call. 805-684-5705
aerohead
"a loop is just a frown upside down!"
tom mayer

Return to Tom Mayer RIP 6/5/10