Big Sur

Past, present, and future flights, meeting times & places, theory.

Moderator: Moderation Team

Big Sur

Postby Skippy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:35 am

Some of us are going to Big Sur on Friday, to get an early flight in on Friday afternoon.

If you haven't been to Big Sur before, GO! It's so beautiful out there, and for those of you with little airtime, this is the perfect place to get some easy, spectacular, breathtaking mountain flights...

The weather is looking good for this weekend up there, so don't miss it!

See you there.
Skippy
Skippy

Re: Big Sur

Postby arthur » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:33 am

Where and when can someone meet up with you on Friday?
arthur

Postby Skippy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:28 pm

Not sure exactly what time yet, but probably around mid-day or early afternoon. People that get there on Friday to fly typically meet up at the LZ, next to the ranger station, and figure out car-pooling there, so I recommend you do the same thing. There are usually a few people there around mid-day or so.

Who else is planning on flying Friday? What time are people planning on meeting up?

Skippy
Skippy

Postby sbright33 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Anyone want to drive up together?

Steve
813-0331
sbright33

Postby Chris G » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:05 pm

I'm rollin' up to Big Sur on Friday morningish. If anyone wants a ride and to do some gas sharing I have space for one. No racks for a HG though. Sorry.

If you're crafty and know how to make a propane fridge/stove work that's been inactive for 15 years you're welcome to use it and I'll drive you up there for free! If my car goes up in a ball of flame you'll definitely have to share gas..;P

805 368-3543
Chris G
Site Admin

Return to Flight Discussion